|CTET Online form 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teachers Eligibility Test (December 2019)
|IMPORTANT DATE||APPLICATION FEE|
• Notification Issued Date – 19-August-2019
• Application Start Date – 19-August-2019
• Application Last Date –
• Last Date Extend – 25-September-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 30-September-2019
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date – 08-December-2019
• Result Declaration Date – Available Soon
Application Fees For Single Paper
• General / OBC – 700/-
Application Fees For Both Paper
• General / OBC – 1200/-
• Pay the exam fee through online by using credit card, debit card, net banking or E Challan also
|PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATION||AGE LIMIT|
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)||Minimum age – 18 years|
|Course Name – Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Eligibility CTET December 2019|
Exam Name – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Conducting Body – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Exam Type – National Level
Duration of Exam – 2 hours 30 minutes (each paper)
Paper-I (09:30 AM to 12:00 PM) and Paper-II (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
Language Medium – English and Hindi
Negative Marking – No
CTET Eligibility of Paper-I (Primary Stage: Class I to V)
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
CTET Eligibility of Paper-II (Secondary Stage: Class VI to VIII)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Requisites of Online Application – Photograph (10-100 KB in JPG format) and Signature (3-30 KB in JPG format)
Exam Pattern for CTET Paper I
Exam Pattern for CTET Paper II
Mode of Selection – Candidate Selection will be based on Entrance Exam (Paper-I & Paper-II)
|Apply Online||Server I / Server II|
|Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CTET (Central Teaching Eligibility Test) is a national level examination conducted to recruit candidates for teaching profile at Primary and Upper Primary level. It is conducted twice a year in July and December session.
CTET allows the candidate to join as a teacher in central Government Schools such as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Tibetan Schools, etc.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for December Session. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the CTET website (https://www.ctet.nic.in) before 25 September 2019.
Before applying please read all Eligibility criteria and Notification carefully.
Steps to Apply Online CTET December 2019
- To register, candidates need to visit the CTET official website, www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for CTET 2019”
- Enter Personal details in the form as mentioned in Matriculation Certificate.
- Fill Academic, Communication, and other required details in the form.
- In the Next step, Upload scanned Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format (JPG).
- Pay CTET Application fee through (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/E-challan.
- After paying the application fees, Print the Confirmation Page for future processes.